The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 2.2

@blackbunii
Nah I saw that comment, "clarification" of your group true predatory, hoarding slowpoke nature showing wasn't really necessary: that behavior is right on the surface for anyone with half a brain to see. Your frustration over being left in the dust for one of the most popular otome series TL just made your mask slip a bit.

@Begoneclowns
Ah, it's another "free stuff is free from criticism". It's not. They are free to do what they do and I am free to express my opinion about what they do.

@yserieh
"WAAAH DON'T POINT FINGERS AT HYPOCRITES!" - this is you.

@labanina
Anyone with half a brain can see you tryna create drama by avoiding the real questions and tryna validate your nonexistent points. Why are you only replying to a selected few and ignored all the real questions from @BCubed and @ afroelf. Why are you ignoring the shit people called your team out for? Is throwing insults the only thing you can do? LOL Girl, grow a brain cell and take your hypocrisy dressed in criticism somewhere else. No one likes you nor your teams!

"WOAOAHH I'M A DELUSIONAL HYPOCRITE BUT STILL WANNA COME FOR OTHERS BC I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO" - this is you.

Double-page supporter
judging from the 1st chapter, Leanne obviously knows Gil was supposed to be a knight. Or there's some other yandere aspects.

I don't want this to be reverse harem pls like bakarina's. I don't want to see guys broken hearted

Seeing Cecil flirting with the girls reminds me of Ouran High School Host club (good anime/manga btw).

@Begoneclowns you could've checked my profile before throwing "my team" argument: it's not.
EJ were just screaming their heads off about other group "sniping" their series why they have no issue doing that themselves here.
I see hypocrisy - I call it out.

@labanina Girl, I know you're playing favorite but you gotta fix those pairs of eyes. Who sniping who? From what I see here, Frog tried to play dirty by posting 1/3 of chap 1.1 to claim the series but got backfired. EJ posted the full version first. Since when posting a part of the raws is considered a claim?
And if you don't know, at first, Frog and Tapioca were like "whoever posts first claim it", but after failing to post 1.1 (full) first, they switched to "whoever posting the FULL chap 1 first" claim it. What kind of bs is that? They're the hypocrite here.

Also, you could be other teams' clone for f***'s sake so should I care for your explanation LOL

Alright still in the midst of reading this so maybe it gets addressed later, but wouldn’t the Prince be wondering where his fiancé went/why his soon-to-be-brother in law is constantly hanging out with some dude that looks suspiciously like Cecilia?

This literally all gets addressed in the next chapter lol

@Begoneclowns imagine replying to 2 months old comment
3uqvne.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread