The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 4.2

Some spoilers for the future events in the story to those who are interested! (I read the novel and MTLed some future chapters so translations aren't 100 percent accurate).
The "ghost" watching them is actually the female lead/Leanne and the merchant love interest. They're using Cecil and the prince as a material for their BL story.

And yes, Leanne is a fujoshi and the merchant is either a fudanshi or just a very cunning businessman. Oh yeah a lot of Ho Yay moments and Cecil gets kidnapped at some point and meets another LI who's an assassin. They both try to save his sister figure(?) Marin/Merlin.

It's funnier to see the scenes in manga form though xD

Dex-chan lover
Cecil might not have to worry about the prince if she inadvertently wakes something up in him with her crossdressing

Omg she’s so dense 😂 and the prince is adorable hahaha but yea the ending caught me off guard, that stranger was creepy.

Aggregator gang
Damn, that surprise definitely caught me off guard. Too busy enjoying the misunderstanding that the murderer suddenly popping in was the last thing on my mind.

Thanks for the translations as always.

it seems like he aware that cecil was her after seeing those smile xD

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having a crush on somebody for 12 years
The only image of her that he has in his head is of a little child and he only loves her because of her childish clumsy nature back then
This shit is fucking creepy man
"I would like to repair our relationship"
YOU NEVER HAD ONE

Dex-chan lover
YOU NEVER HAD ONE
LMAO

tbh bravo to the artist! I read the webnovel and although it has interesting albeit common concept, it's quite boring. The comic on the other hand is hillarious.

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch It was a childhood crush that was never able to properly blossom, but since he's engaged to her there's no way he won't be able to meet her again and thus looks forward to it. He wants to get to know her better, and because he doesn't have anything else to base her off other than when they met as children and any potential rumors his attraction was thus left to his imagination. 12 years of imagining his fiance as a bubbly, friendly, clumsy, and cute girl who treats him normally rather than as "The Crown Prince," and of course he'd be hung up on her. Wanting to "repair" his relationship with her(that, admittedly, he indeed never had) is a good sign. It means he wants to talk with her properly and develop a proper relationship with her, but because he never gets to see her he can't.

You can think it creepy if you'd like, that's your choice. But I personally don't think it's creepy in the slightest nor do I think it should be viewed as such. Just puppy love that hasn't had the chance to mature.

Users who are viewing this thread