The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress

She is way too cute!! Especially that chibi panel on the last page! (Cecil) 🤣🤣

Thank you all for reading and the support ( b^∀^)b for either version, both version - wherever you came from! It is nice to see you enjoying this and the rising interest in the story.

Stan the MC (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ she's badass and adorable. but what are the chances we can go into yuri route - prolly low, but coughs exploring other secret routes in extras chapters i'm game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... huhuhu~

I love this, but that first panel and the 'offical' protagonist's expression is kinda creepy and makes me think she is also a transmigrated girl. I'm not sure if I hope so or not- that twist has been done before (a lot) but I guess it could still be fun.

Hilarious crossdressing theme. It's always funny for me when they crossdress and misunderstandings happen.

Chapter 2.1 got me confused,
MC talks to gil as if he knows the MC is a reincarnator, is gil a reincarnator too?
Can somebody explain this to me please.

@zvtqn

She just spilled the beans to gil when they got to the school and she decided to cross-dress
(He's not a reincarnator);
but she only told him about the previous life and the games concept--- we learn with gil that she only just now told him about the 'bad endings' that can occur in the future

why yall cutting up the chapters? gets me confused.Just finish it and post it, Don't make parts to make it seems longer than it is just to seem more active when no oe really cares about the time takes. bruhhhh

Can someone tell me what is the correct translation for ch2.1 pg 16...

Was he or was he not gonna give it to her? Im so confuseeed

I need more!!! Thank you for translating can’t wait to see the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread