The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress

@Origami_Delights Seriously? Your scans are low-res, didn't even redraw or clean the SFX, and you literally have missing boxes on pages 23 and 24.

Sick of these scans teams acting like they're the best. Just cuz you have a bit more nuance in your TL doesn't mean your version is better than theirs, especially when they did so much more. You scans people are so rude to each other and it's crazy?

Yes I made an acc just to say this. No wonder so many SS groups show up on r/ScanlationDrama.

@Origami_Delights

Dude. I’m not a f**** Japanese expert either. That’s why I’m on this site reading translated manga. Do I care if a sfx is mistranslated or a single word they used is unfitted? As long as I can understand the story and it’s not MTL shit, I don’t give a flying f***. That’s why I didn’t compare the trans (bc they all did good) but only what I see. I helped friends clean some mangos so I know how annoying those sfx can be. You don’t see teams care about sfx often. If you have probs with their translation, ping their team or take it to inbox. What you’re doing just looks sad and out of spite. No need to @ me again.

Group Leader
what does this have to do with ss??? Tapioca isn’t even affiliated with ss nor is their parent group bobba?

To begone clowns; you make a fair point and I respect that. I do dislike Endless Journey for certain reasons, I can explain in dm or inbox if need be, and I’m biased towards tapioca and the French frog group because they’re my friends. Sorry for the @ by the way.

@Origami_Delights well, I thought you guys were apart of SS, but it seems you aren't. though you do have overlapping members.

It doesn't matter. I just wish scans groups would be more respectful towards each other and their work. Let's end this discussion and move it back on topic.

@Isekaijin thought so...i think having another isekai'd person is just not good. I mean, like, why not just make that "heroine" as a villainess plot twist as if the story of the novel/otome game changes? Instead having another isekai'd person to make them seem "evil" as the "heroine" who aims for a character they like. I don't remember if there was a story of that type. Oh well, I'll just wait and see how they are gonna write this. But, I might end up thinking that it is the usual plot.

*Doesn't see yuri/shoujo ai*

Aw, I was hoping that the heroine would attempt to romance the crossdressing villainess.

I've read all 3 versions and let me just say that tapioca's raw quality may be the worse, but their translations are the best.💯
Imho the other groups' translations need some serious proofreader and the other one needs a better translator, their translations are just really bad.😛

@TsukinoHime Thank you for the translations. Keep up the good work! I'll keep on reading your groups version!

ah, this seems like a good series to follow, but the translator conflict makes me anxious,,, i know i could just read w/o really paying any mind to that, but my conscience,,, 😔

Group Leader
@megami1119 Awww thank you so much for supporting us!!! I'm really glad you liked our release ಥ‿ಥ Both TL and PR appreciate the love💕

We'll make sure to bring a better raw quality on the next chapter now that we're collabing with french frog scans~✨

Pretty nice so far, no major plothole. The wig part is bothering me, but still acceptable

thank you for your hard work am very excited to see more of this series in the future

Users who are viewing this thread