The Villainess' Days Are Numbered! - Ch. 3

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

lmao im super curious to see how she ends up doing... tysm for translating! cant wait for the next chapter~

Very curious about how this is gonna go, doesnt seem too cliched rn and i hope to god it stays that way

@johnpoop2529 Her actions are understandable tho? She's literally dying just by walking. If that happened to me too I will rather be shameless than holding to useless pride. Survival is the top priority.

So goofy and fun.

How is he thinking she's shameless when he's willing to take her entire family fortune for a 6 month relationship? And it's not even life or death for him. Respectability will literally blind people.

Dex-chan lover
@Ceereus agreed, he really can't talk when he's willing to take the entire hefty fortune of one family for not even a few years of marriage.

I do like mc tho but I'm concerned about how this ml is gonna act.

i’m looking forward but isn’t she losing more because didn’t the devil guy say that she needs to survive happy marriage witth duke for six months and i’m thinking after six months she’s still be alive so what’s the point of marrying for six months and dying why not just live happily for six months and die

heheh thanks for translating

@riflow I do like that he's politely falling in line with her plans and that he doesn't stupidly believe rumours.

She has the funniest commentary. Everything is believable too. She's in too much pain to care about anything outside her ridiculous situation - and her pov and the writing actually support that.

Users who are viewing this thread