The Villainess' Days Are Numbered! - Ch. 9

Although that would help support her “going off to travel” story... barely, I think the Duke will see through all of that. At least to the point to understand that she’s gonna die in six months.

Ty for the chaps, I love when they use that fish that dies easily instead of MC 😂

@mechpolaris
I would use the red potion to go to a world with lots of those potions. Next go to Earth and enjoy wifi like a neet

if only that was possible

Didn't you read what the demon lord said? you can only travel within the bounds of the world where you use the potion, I highly doubt the demon lord makes / gets those potions within the bounds of that world

Dex-chan lover
Man, this has such a funny kinda aspect, but really bitter sad too. I sure want more chapters

Dex-chan lover
Aww the little demon is adorable

Thanks for the updates 💕

Thanks for the translation!

I feel pretty bad for Isaac. He's catching feelings, and she ought to tell him she's going to die in six months. The demon king is just playing around with her at this point.

Double-page supporter
@karolyn Personally I'd love to use that teleportation potion to skydive to my death. Just as long as one, I don't land on anyone or thing and do anyone harm and two, land somewhere there's witnesses cause I'd loved my death to be talked about for years as an unsolved mystery or wonder of the world. Call it my belated 15 minutes of frame.

Girl how tf is this story supposed to progress when there’s no way to improve her health 😂she needs a wheelchair or something.

what a second...after 6 months, she's gonna die after fulfilling the contract?!

Users who are viewing this thread