The Villainess' Days Are Numbered!

Dex-chan lover
The cover looks very close to "Death is the only Ending for the Villainess"

The hands and flowers.

Group Leader
Maybe this will be elaborated on but I'm not following why there seems to be an integrated video game mechanic when there isn't any mention of video game related backstory? The devil is a devil, the original host is from some AU not a dating sim, and MC doesn't even mention having an interest in gaming. Why is she losing HP and activating skills?

@Another_Astartus just read it as "De Trois" lol. Fancy french pronunciation

I wish MC actually died after six months and went back to her world. Would love to see despair ML losing woman who he (come to) love.

@Alicia_kun it'll end up Being a spoiler but there's a novel "almost" like that (it already had tragedy tag so..), there's only a few chaps translated tho , it's called
limited extra time

Edit:it's not transmigration

I was disappointed it had only one chapter but perked up when I saw it was uploaded 6 hours ago. Yay, thanks for translating this! I love seeing blood.

this author found character names by throwing darts at a map of the united states. reno. detroit.😂 love it

Who among u remembered the manhwa Time Limited Princess?
They got some similarities heheheh, expect here, for being a villainess and there, for being a not villainess, hahhahqhq

wow.. reading this is like playing an otome game with the hardest difficulty.. LOL

well.. hope to see the new one soon...

Users who are viewing this thread