The Villainess' Days Are Numbered!

Just dont look at the later chaps/raws. The MC has only one facial expression. Ridiclously pouty lips is her default. The art was okay but is starting to look shitty and that's said nicely.

Also, the love interest literally likes for no fk reason lol.
Thats her face most times .. 😂
82238442-cartoon-fisch-in-einer-glasschale.jpg

4ABnKm0ixsTE.jpg

I find it kind of hard to relate to the MC since she's not either expressive or that likable- I don't like the artstyle all that much either but I hope the story is gonna cope even if the ML is basically a hollow eggshell with no charms currently.

At least no matter what curveballs the author throws at us in the middle, the title says happy-ending...

Dex-chan lover
Looks interesting, but I'll wait for more chapters before I start this series

Aggregator gang
The story looks fun, and I would love to put it on my reading list. But I think I'll wait for a while after there are some more chapters.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This girl is the same a this guy
ya30bKX.png

Interesting, but the release rate is so slow because the group picked so many manhwa without focusing on just one thing, i guess it'll be just my imagination to binge read this manhwa until catch up to the raw. I hope somebody can TL faster than this even though the quality suck

I went ahead and read until chapter 6 despite my better judgement. I am now both disappointed and extremely pleased that I did so cuz Im really loving it so far.
The FL is funny and the ML is asking all the right questions, saving us reader from unnecessary drama. Also, the authors humour is very similiar to mine, I was laughing in every chapter.
Can we please please have a mass update? Or a weekly update.. Or a daily one... Teehee

I really appreciate these fast releases, Somnolent Dog Scans! It's only been 2 weeks since the previous one, and you guys have so many projects, that I'm grateful we're getting releases this close, if at all. The fast releases really show when I wait a few months for 1 chapter on a lot of other series (though those are awesome too).

For those trying to figure out the deal with Fan looking like the duke, I'd say the most probable thing was the original villainess picked him up because he looked like the duke. Plenty of people resemble each other or look uncannily alike. That said, if that's the case, it's weird the FL wouldn't comment on it...or anyone else, for that matter.

Enjoying this so far! I like that her stupid face resembles the sunfish she always made fun of, though I agree it's used pretty often. I guess comedy is the focus of this one, so it will be a nice light read with very littke drama (if any).

Dex-chan lover
so he probably figured out why she only wants to marry him for 6 months right?
He figured out quickly she couldn't pick up the knife and picked her up because he realized she wasn't lying when she said that crap about the blood.

hell, if she is this weak then they only literally sleep together and not figurately sleep together.

Hmm this is making me suspect that maybe Clea worded her wish something like to "become someone loved by Issac" or something along those lines.... And so the demon put a soul into clea's body that Issac would be able to love, since he couldn't love the original Clea?? Maybe Clea becoming a corpse wasn't necessarily a coincidence...

Users who are viewing this thread