The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

ooh i've read the novel for this, it's one of the good ones. shame it got licensed by an app that aint available in my country, hope this sticks around!

Havent finished reading, but i just had to comment that THAT castle shot in the beginning is exactly the same as another manhwa i read this week! Just in a different color (it was more blue...) 😂 (I know there are resources that creators use that makes work waaaay easier.) not bashing! Just wanted to note it heheh and i only noticed because i really like the castle design. And if anyone knows where they get these, please tell me bc i wanna look at more designs!

Dex-chan lover
Woah, a ch0 that's actually worth reading, for once?

And lol, castle-nim shows up in the very first panel

I'm confused... why did she call herself a wicked woman in her first life?? I know she self-identifies with the villain of the story because they were both used in a way but she didn't do anything bad in her first life to be considered a wicked person?

Could someone please clarify for me because things are not connecting for me. Is it something that's implied that I just missed?

Just a heads up, as someone who speaks Korean fluently, some of the translations are awkward/inaccurate when comparing the scans to the raws! In particular, when she woke up and Razef said "누님(Noonim)" it's written as "Ma'am" when it should be "older sister" (it's an honorific version of 누나 noona). Also, when it says "He came" at the end, it's actually Cayena who returned so it should be "(I) came back". Anyways, thank you for your hard work on this, I know it is not an easy job. Hopefully, this feedback doesn't discourage you!

@penguinslovesnow I suspect it's related to his higher-up saying "Thanks to me, you are able to become a team leader", most likely it's also related to the guy who stabbed her to death. In other words, it's probably the higher-up framing him so he gets fired and the project gets passed to the MC

Idk how you perceive it, but I think tht's worthy of being called a villainess. Putting someone else in danger/ruining someone's life for your own selfishness. I believe that the MC herself has her own reasons, but from the outside, people will see it as pure selfishness. That's why the guy's angry, I guess. Sadly it also happens often irl, many people don't care about your 'excuse', they'll only stick to their own perspective.

@32oiru
He wasn't framed though because the story never said it was false. That guy really did have an affair and it was found out. Resenting her and targeting her in such a manner is totally uncalled for. That guy should take responsibility for himself and stop blaming others for his own mistakes. That guy was so weak-minded that he targeted someone weaker than himself to lash out on instead of going at the boss.

Say that the Boss exacerbated the affair by spreading it around and criticizing it for all to hear and also told higher ups about it to screw the guy over, that's the Boss's prerogative. She never asked for that to be done and instead got painted as the target because she was someone else's favorite who received favors. That's some shitty ass luck right there and it is no fault of her own. Yet somehow, she blames herself for that happening calling herself a villain. Makes no sense to me.

@penguinslovesnow Hmm you do have a point but I guess it's just guilt

I mean, if I were in her position, I would feel guilty, too. Although you don't do it intentionally, it kinda feels like you indirectly are "in fault". It's like when you're suddenly being asked by a friend you often hang out with but isn't that close to you, without knowing that they are depressed and that they suddenly died after not hearing their news for quite a long time. "Isn't it basically my fault" "What did I just do" "I shouldn't have done that" "I should have done this instead"

Guilt doesn't have to be because you did something clearly wrong, sometimes it's born from misunderstanding etc. E.g. your friend doesn't answer your chat, different thoughts might come to mind.
>They are sick
>They are busy
>They aren't fine
>They don't want to make you worry
>They hate you

There are so many to choose from, and sometimes the one you chose is wrong. I believe that's what happened to the guy.
>It's because of her, she wants the project so she wants to push me off the position. She manipulated everyone
>The company sees me as a potential danger
>The higher-up is a b*tch, etc

But there are many things we don't know. Probably, the higher-up is often seen together with the MC (even if it's because she's manipulated). Probably, the MC is popular at work. Probably the higher-up has a good reputation at work. Probably, the MC is seen to be amazingly hard-working (that some might see her as a pushover). Not to mention we humans sometimes try to justify our actions, making ourselves look like the just and the others as evil. Just from my own experience tho. Hopefully it clarifies some of my previous points lol, sry for the somehow long explanation

@32oiru
Lol, it's fine. It's actually very good that you're able to easily write out your thoughts like this without holding anything back. Good writing habits IMO. Personally, if I were in the MC's position, I would have been pretty pissed off at the guy who killed her. I wound have never felt an ounce of guilt but whatever. Guilt by association is the only logical conclusion in this case so I'll have to accept it.

@paprika93 so glad i wasnt the only one who noticed 😂😂 i’ll try taking a screenshot the next time I see that bridge castle (it’a so memorable bc it has that high bridge at the top, and I keep thinking it’d be amazing if someone built a castle that way irl . Although they’d probably bankrupt their country doing so LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread