The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
is it a another 20 chapter translation speed run? this story looks interesting, were starting off the year with a whole new array of new shoujo manwhas and im loving it

Love the speedruns but I also think going nice and slow sometimes brings greater quality. There was a little error in the translation almost at the end. Instead of saying that "She is only a puppet" I think it said "He just a useless puppet" bringing a whole different meaning. But besides that great work.

its interesting how only 2 chapters are out and the manga is already at 9.0 rating 🤐

@duskyloltun IMO I think the translation is completely wrong at the scene you mentioned, or switched to be exact. I tried to compare it with the other group's translation and theirs make sense more with the potrayed scenes. It's Rezef's thought about how Cayena is but a useless doll, not the other way.

me last chapter: ugh trash how could u do that to your sister

me this chapter after reading that he was neglected as a child and grew up to become a tyrant like literally every other male lead: u poor baby 👀 is there a redemption arc?

Hey, just wanted to say, i dunno what u were trying to say by putting viceroy, but the term used was 부황, 부 as in father and 황 as in emperor. So shes saying that its a relief that her father, the emperor, is still alive. I know its a speedrun and i understand how difficult it gets to translate fast, but please still try to keep the original meaning, otherwise it confuses the readers

Omg ong omg it has been turned into a manhwa!!!!! Btw i expected rezef to be more ummmm you know look like a villain but i guess this is more fitting

ty APS for the chapter ♡ i appreciate the hard work
the art is so mf pretty tho omggg

I would like to thank whoever the staff are that are working on this, since there's no credit names other than APS staff

Whats the point of poisoning her when shes your tool and useful to ascend to the throne. What if she actually died?? Da hecc??

@skilodracus I know right? Imagine if Rezef was a sister instead of a brother no one would feel sorry for that character despite the 'tragic past' and good looks lol. Readers would call Girl!Rezef a b*tch and wish for her to die like every other female villain. Double standards at its finest.

I love this, if we follow the usual path her majesty is going to get interesed in her (since they are half silblings not romantically I hope) at best. I look forward to next chapters, thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread