The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Ah, Raphael, slow down, you'll make my heart burst 🤭

@ivies

Because the reference material (the novel) is perfection 😏

I do hope that as the story goes on, the creator and artist change the story to be able to redeem Rezef. Kinda what they did to Margarita in "Who Made Me A Princess"

Now I crave apple pie. Even though I haven't seen it in this chapter, only the earlier one. Apple. Pie. Gimme.

Reading this chapter as someone who is far ahead in the novel hurts a lot......

So from novel isekai settings it suddenly turned out that novel story was her past life and not a novel? Did author suddenly changed their mind? D:
That brother change of character was hella fast as well, guess we gonna speedrun the novel? Or was it that fast in novel as well?

I hope Rezef stays exactly the same as in the novel, I'm tired of redeeming all this cruel blond boys bc they look cute

@Suckerforshipping yeah same. It is great seeing these parts when you know what they are building up to (plus the great art going along with it). I hope whoever has got that deal with the author (it was something like that) releases the chapters on a good schedule. I'll happily pay for them if part of that goes back to support the creator.

Fed-Kun's army
Uhm, the nanny sounds like a flag of some sort :|
I've seen this from another blonde, two-faced yandere but
lil bro's not gonna kill the nanny for being loved by the heroine, would he? Tell me, I'm wrong cuz I don't want that for him. :||||

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone so beautiful and that last shot of Raphael 😩 stunning

Users who are viewing this thread