The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

i’ve thought this for a while, but the author must have forgotten that someone else is living in cayena’s body.

@enyoteremchi no, actually. It's MC 3rd life. The 1st one was when she killed by her viscount husband. The 2nd one is the one in korea.

I'm pretty sure all this misunderstanding is because of different translation? Dunno, haven't read the raw manhwa Or just the manhwa author can't really convey this in a better way.

homeboy raphael really went and ignored her advances until she finally moved on 💔 make him crawl after you now cayena legend

Fed-Kun's army
wow she tamed her brother hella fast but now i'm super concerned for anyone else who becomes close to her... IS THE NANNY GONNA BE OKAY... also oh okay so this is her life after all?? her third one??? nice

i'm concerned about the brother bc i want him to be redeemable but people are making it sound like he wasn't.... what is the truth.gif

AAAA THANK YOU FOR ALL THE UPDATES i'm going to binge now heheh

Raphael is like a gamer who played without walkthrough. Then came the princess. Now he can't play without anymore.

Bru if they are gonna keep the original plot (from the novel) and these spoilers really take place tho
This manhwa would be such a pain to read and I'd feel extremely bad for the artist(s) for having to draw such scenes

haha some readers really like spoilers

Rezef's goin to kill the nanny
Cayena's feelings towards Raphael will not change
Raphael will be smitten hahaha
Their romance is really not that emphasized BUT their intimate scenes are 🔥🔥🔥
Ethel, Bayel (mah wizard), and more

This is turning out wayyy better than it started. The fact that she's willing to forgive her brother and is sympathizing with his circumstances back then is just wow... Respect!

@TanyaIsNotEvil I think it's like this:
1º life - Cayena
2º life - Korean girl (with no memorie of Cayena)
3º life - Cayena (with both memories (1º and 2º lifes))
Like Atty in WMMP, she lives 3 lifes, and has memories for one of these lifes

Users who are viewing this thread