The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

I don’t remember if I said if on another chapter or not, but thank you for getting all these chapters out with the high quality of work (from translations to cleaning or proofreading, ect) that you’ve been putting out. It’s worth the wait but you guys don’t even make us wait that long. I hope you aren’t pushing yourselves too hard. We appreciate your hard work 💜

Dear bitches, I was about to turn asleep just now and BANG there's new chapter! Thank you for your works 😚

I hope when I'm wake up later, there'll be another chapter 🤭

Thank you for the chapters! Just want to say I love the quality of your translation ♥️♥️
I’ve been read all your translated chapters since chapter 0 and thank you so much for doing this amazing work!

Power Uploader
This group doesn't sleep or rest for the us - readers... And the quality of work doesn't get worse! Omg, you are great, guys! Thank you very much for such efforts and work! 😍

Even though I read what was first released, I really like your translations, so I don't mind reading yours too and I'll surely do it (to double check lol), you have my support : )

I’m confused. Wasn’t she just a transmigrator? Sometimes she talks about the princess as if it’s someone else and sometimes she shows real affection toward the people from princess’s past and mentions her “first life”. So what is it? 🤔

thank you to the illiterate bitches for this beautiful translation and sfxs

@Windyfog
it was previously mentioned, she was Princess Kayena in her first life. then she was reborn into the modern world where Kayena's story was in a novel. then she died and reincarnated as Kayena again, with both her first life's memories as Kayena and her knowledge of the 'novel' of Kayena's life from her modern lifetime. i hope that made sense

thank you for your translations! i really really like the quality of your group's work. i will be waiting for your releases. thank you thank you 💛

Supposed to be working but saw an update and just had to click. You're one of the best groups out there and I support you guys!

@vrvaetty
I was wondering if that's the case, thanks for confirming it for me!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised he just held her hand that easily! That's a huge step for someone with his condition 😮

@vrvaetty only the IB team seemed to have that explained in their translation, the other teams totally missed it. So a bunch of people might have not seen it before, yeah. I'm curious as to how the other translation will explain this chapter's context heh

Thank you so much for translating, you have very good flow in the dialogues. I love your group's translations!

If there's only one thing I'd like to nitpick about, it'd be the name translation of ml. Please consider changing Raffaello to Raphael as it was in the novel 😭
I don't think Raffaello Kedrey really suits the setting, it's style is too different compared to the other names of this series.

Users who are viewing this thread