The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

i love u parody scansssss❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ thank u for updatinggg😘😘😘😘😘

Fed-Kun's army
she is such a bad bitch in all the best ways!!! I love the MC and I hope I keep loving her in the future (aka I hope the author doesn't ruin her character development
in the same way they ruined her brother's judging by the spoilers I read (I only read spoilers about him so the rest of the story is completely unknown to me)

Her shabbiest dress is on par with my most beautiful one...... and that is putting the fabric aside...... we all know hers is 100 times better 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
"only the prince received his majesty's hate" my dude he already hated him and also he DID poison her earlier, keep up. ultimately she helped you out so... shut up. (he's not completely wrong tho.)

I WANNA SEE THE SIBLINGS REUNION... also i am so!!! concerned!!! that the brother is going to turn out garbage!! noooo!!! PLS

thank you for all the updates, this is my new favorite series (along with "the way to protect the female lead's older brother") 😊

Fed-Kun's army
@kristygay
Apparently, from what I read, the author does him dirty by making him a lunatic siscon. Instead of going for a "love-starved brother becomes protective and loving in a cute way", he straight out killed the MC's nanny just because he was jealous...People (including me) think the author messed up his character for 2 reasons:
- to make the MC the emperor instead of him (and he ended up being exiled)
- to make the ML "shine" in comparison with him as in make the ML the MC's support and develop the romance. The author favored that over developing the familial link between the MC and her brother.
It's so bad, in my opinion and kinda lazy writing in the way that the brother was made to look so bad to make the ML look so good...

Parody Scans! You’re too amazing. The more chapters you update, the more do I love you 💋

Ehh? The scene where Zeref
Rezef threw the glass vase beside him.

Crash—!

“Kyaa!”

He annoyedly swept his hair back and repeated, “I’ll ask again. Why was my sister lying alone in the bedroom? If no one found her, it could have been fatal.”
is gone?

@Akera93 thanks for the spoiler!
aww man, I really wanted the bby bro and cayena have a loving (healthy) relationship D:
the author really screwed that up.

Users who are viewing this thread