The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

okay omg i checked the other group's translation, and now i get what others were saying when they said your group's translation makes a lot more sense!! will definitely reread the other chapters your group has uploaded. thank you!

Thank you so much for the translation it was very easy to understand please continue translating this i will wait for ur translation thank u for the hardwork😊😘

Trash man needs to step away from the princess. I hope her yandere brother goes off on him at some point for even daring to think he is worthy.

went to sleep and woke up to 7 more chapters from you???? my heart is palpitating u all work so hard im in tears. thank you so much for still working on this even tho others are ahead in terms of released chaps and your team doesnt get the recognization you deserve :’((( please remember to rest well!

I doubt it'll really be explored, but I like the dynamic Evans and Kayena seem to have, especially with him not being too much of a goody-two-shoes, and well, neither is she

Thanks for the hq update!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation! Don't forget to rest folks.

Its amazing what a difference the translation makes to the meaning of events! thanks again for everyting. I agree with others, make sure to rest!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to translate this!

I'm willing to wait patiently for quality, so please don't push yourselves!

Inaccurate translation makes me feel bad for the author who wrote a great story, only to have it changed/messed up because someone mistranslated it.

Group Leader
I’m really enjoying Illiterate’s translations. If you like Saving your tooches since 2k19, then you’ll like Illiterate’s bc they’re some of the same team members.

Supporter
MC's leg looks broken on page 4 when she was talking to the Evans guy lol XD

Am I the only one who think that Evans should be one of the ML candidates?? Though idk how he would be in the future I hope he's not bad as he would be with all the difference in the new timeline

And, thank you so much for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread