The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

uh oh raphael gave me feels this chapter 😳

thank you illiterate bitches your translation are my favorite ♡

Thank you sooo much for the translations and beautiful sfx!! It really makes the reading experience better for me personally when sfx are translated and you guys chose gorgeous colours and fonts as well!

Im glad you’re sticking with the project, it was sad to see you let go of the way to protect the female lead’s older brother as I loved your translations so Im looking forward to this and any other work you pick up in the future!

Man I know she's traumatised, but god her doormat way of thinking was almost too tough to bear. Wish there was even one ounce of desire for revenge shown in that stream of thoughts.
Nevertheless, I'm sure she has some plan for that dog.

Great work translation team!

Group Leader
funny how your name's illiterate but your translation is the best, thank you

@romee I have a complaint at the end it says "No staff was harmed in the making of this film". But clearly you broke your wrist so that message is clearly fake.

Anyways great job beautifully done.

Fed-Kun's army
What a fucking creep that guy, even I felt uncomfortable reading him spew his nonsense.
I kind of wished she could have overcome him with her own strength, but it wasn't bad that the Duke helped her out this time... At least we got to see him be a bit more close to her.

That said, THANK YOU IB! You all worked really hard to give us such a high quality work, every step of the way really reflects your careful effort.

Hope you fine, lovely people have a fun and pleasant weekend!

Thanks so much for the translation.

I have been waiting because the other group does not translate the sfx and the image quality is not as good as IB's translation.

Sending love ❤️❤️

Waahhhh Cayena is so pretty, Raffi is so damn hot, they look so good "hugging" (i mean "together" 🤭😚), im a sucker for romance so i was definitely wishing to see some clichéd damsel-in-distress and knight-in-shining-armor moment and it happeneddddd, the chibis are adooorable, the translations sfx etc are superb! It was worth the wait, thanks so much team!! Will patiently wait for your quality chapters 😘😘💕

Users who are viewing this thread