The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Group Leader
WHY DOESNT SHE WALK AROUND W GUARDS. that dude is such a creep. He recreated her dress and gloves to hang in his own house?

I've been reading both version and so far your translation by far much more makes sense and easy to understand
And of course those sfx are the best 👍🏻
Thanks so much & keep up the great work 💪

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for the translation! WE LOVE YOU GUYS ✨✨✨

Group Leader
Just want to thank you guys again for continuing to TL this...I got greedy and tried to read parody scans version but after like 5 pages I was like...I can wait.

i love your translations! everything feels much smoother along the pace and the wording is definitely much better.

Thank you so much for the translations! I’m always looking forward on your version. ❤️

got scared for a bit when reading your note because I thought you were going to drop omg THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING def going to wait for your version to come out!! you guys are a joy

Dex-chan lover
Lol I thought the same as potatosaladxx, but thank god you are translating this. Excellent work :) Thank you for all the chapters.

pleasee pleasee i beg youu guys please dont drop this series like roxana 😢😢😢😢
i like your translation cause your effort to translate the sfx really thankyou so much
im grateful for you guys

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation!
i hate it... i hate how they keep trying to force the romance between the two of them, i hate it... can't we have a bitch who says she doesn't love someone anymore have that follow through instead of falling back in love with him??? shit sucks man, i thought i would see another girlboss moment...

Double-page supporter
Damn. Thank you so much, translators, for keeping up with this the way you have. I’m relieved the competition didn't take you down for the count on this one because your translations are the best and truest to the story.

The other ones imply that the the duke has already fallen for the MC, but yours clearly draws a much needed line where he’s intrigued and feels the need to help her, but nothing more at this point. I can clearly see the delicate care in your work because of that, and considering the fact that you’ve been so great at handling the story while keeping up with the speed, I can’t help but be grateful and excited for more from you guys.

It was well worth the wait for your translations. I’ll keep waiting for your chapters in the future.

Yay! Thank you so much for translating this. I read the novel so I know how good your interpretation of the story so far is. And the CL/RD is *chef kiss*

Users who are viewing this thread