The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

oh, I like how this story does this, that the person she's most traumatized isn't the prince or duke for once

but I wish it wasn't framed as the duke saving her from her previous abusive husband. Why is there always an element of being saved for these romances...

thank you so much again! your translations are as always the best. I hope you get to rest now while we wait for new raw chapters!

you guys' is worth the wait, really! will always look forward for your translation in the future. thank you for keep on continuing, love from mee❤❤

This group really goes above and beyond - top notch quality! Especially with this chapter the sfx added so much to the scene so thank you for your hard work!

I really loved reading your translations and your redrawing and typesetting are top notch. Thank you for your hard work and quality!

Thanks for translating this manhwa. I thoroughly enjoyed your release. I was sorry that you dropped the series, The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older brother, since I thought your group did the best job of all groups translating it. I was glad your group decided to scanlate this series and waited until you caught up to the raws before reading this series. I will continue to read your translation faithfully so keep up the great work~

You guys, your translations are soooo much easier to understand and the sfx are so goood <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS💕💕 Looking forward to the next chapters 😊

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translation yours are simply the best by far its not even close

Users who are viewing this thread