The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
One, the art is so beautiful 😳

Second, is this another got isekaied into a novel world but was able to delve into the character so well without any explanation... NGL, I feel like its been overused in many story that it become irritating.

Last but not least, sweet home alabama lol? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Wtf no, kill this shitbag of a brother what are you doing

@shotachin
Its seems to me that mc was originally Cayena, then reincarnated to korean girl when she was killed, then when she died again as korean girl she went back to Cayena but back in time.

Ugh i was sad that they had to stop translating the novel but seeing his face, I still hate Rezef so much

Fed-Kun's army
Problem: Your sibling is a psychopath, sadistic asshole
Solution: Make him a siscon
Mission: Accomplished

Hmm I ran I guess teasing incest to a love starved psychotic brother is a way to lengthen one’s lifespan 🤔

Hmm I mean I guess teasing incest to a love starved psychotic brother is a way to lengthen one’s lifespan 🤔

mn I like where this is going, taming someone who's only thought of you as a tool and making them fluster =uwu=

also omg the ART is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I don't get anything, if she's trapping him I hope he gets trapped with brotherly feelings, not anything weird.

Y’all this is NOT incest- what are y’all on about💀 y’all need to reread this and fix y’all minds. When she said “you don’t think of me as a little sister” I’m pretty damn sure she meant “you think of me as a pawn for you crown” or “you think of me as a puppet” smh💀 y’all minds went down the gutter too damn fast

Users who are viewing this thread