The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
yo olivia, y u wear such short dress? u poor bruh? such lenght r for kids or for occasions that is not related to anything noble/royalty

I like how the original heroine is nice and smart/politically savvy at the same time. Usually the heroine in this genre are either scheming bitches (accomplishment of a duke's daughter, raeliana) or innocent angels too pure for this world (daughter of albert house, bakarina)

@Mizuhi
yep she is clearly a cut a above the usual villainess mc
but the problem is that the game she is playing will only work by hiding her true goal and the fact that her power entirely depends on the people supporting her

and in order to reach the next step she chose to show her hand to duke and her brother for a blink which gets her dangerously close to being investigated and raising the difficulty for her

the last panel... She. Is. So. BEAUTIFUL!!!
Mr. Artist... the hair... the flowers as decoration, the dress, all these details... jeez... I love the art and the story is really nice, too
None of the characters are stupid, this is really interesting

thank you very much for the translation :))

I would be way okay with a yuri route although I know how unlikely it is. I'm loving the intelligence these characters have! Like wow, rational decisions?

Thanks for the hard work!!

Users who are viewing this thread