The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
I know hes a trash father but I will not ignore the fact this man was FINE in his prime so yeah he's horrible but like I GET IT,,, HE WAS HOT

Dex-chan lover
No, she's not dangerous, little brother! All you need to do is hold your dear beloved sister... and pound her into the bed every night! Incest is all you need.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ingra wild guess, but I think maybe he's been getting poisoned and that's why he's bedridden now. Also that neckbeard 😒

Fed-Kun's army
OH SO HE WAS A GOOD FATHER ONLY TO THE SON OF THE WOMAN HE LOVED??? typical. (okay no i'm assuming a lot, maybe he just cherishes him the most but never even gets to see him... who knows)

KAYENA MY QUEEEEEN!!!! she's so beautiful, smart and lovely??? hell yeah seduce another ally!! hopefully you can keep that brother of yours in a leash bc oof, the boy scares me asljkdfslk

thank you for the update!!!

😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩Amazing!!! Thanks for the new chapter 😍 please keep working in this series! Love your TLS and the amount of details you redraw

@Aichan .... That is something I CAN SUPPORT! I haven't seen many extremely possessive ML's be in a relationship where the FL is in control so that would be nice.

Thank you for the update! Also I can never get over how BEAUTIFUL the art is, like wow

The emperor has a horrible personality and cruel as a father (like seriously, only favoring the child of your only beloved? Typical)

BUT that boi's attractive being a lad

man... i really wanted rezef to have a redemption arc and change in the end bcs i feel bad for him

but no, dude is too messed up. eat shit, rezef.

ty for update

The Emperor was hot which makes sense since his kids are all hot too lol. Too bad he's not a very good father

That's the emperor's fault that his children doing this because of his selfishness and being naïve raising them.

Like the saying "to every broken child, there would be always be one responsible adult"

Technically, you know empress was poison to death by nut allergy, so she must have done something to get that
Emperor get a big horn plant on his head when the first royal son is from another man, so he cant kill the kid but dont want to let the kid get his kingdom.
Empress was recovering after give birth to Cayena, and just one year after, she give birth to Rezef, you must see how shock the emperor was, thinking your wife was getting her health treatment but instead she got some healthy man treatment

Idk Rezef, dangerous is how you put the perspective here. I mean, your sister is indeed a pro at scheming things. But, if you can control her (and put a "collar" to her) then you can use her as you want. And especially not to "sold" her to another house. She is talented so if you have a good head you will not want to wasted her.

Sound creepy, but that's what Rezef must do.

i really wasn't expecting the emperor to be as pretty as he was idk why hahaha

i love that this chapter is just cayena showing off her brains like yes sis!!! u crafty bih!! can't wait to see olivia develop a wee crush on cayena tbh hahaha

O
Okay, make no mistakes:
I hate the emperor, but he was super attractive when he was young, sue me
I will have hope for Rezef until the end tbh, the siblings deserve happiness and success.
I don't know how the concubine will react, but if she doesn't mess with Cayena, everything's fine.

Time for the long awaited reunion between our MC and the original MC!

Thank you for the chapter and quality of the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread