The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Thank you so much for the incredibly pristine work!!! I'm always looking forward to your releases :D
btw, on page 3, I think you forgot to add "son" in the bubble that starts with "Kathryn is someone who'd rather...."

I feel bad for Kayena and Rezef, the emperor is a dick to them just because of their mother(s).

every single panel is *chef's kisses
thank you for the translation!

@Ingra menopause LOL
edit: oh wait it does say their son is 13 y/o but actually they met decades ago :))

damn the emperor was a HUNK zaddy 🥵 there’s this thing with platinum haired guys that are just so attractive.. well his hair turned gray now soo lmao.. anyway, i think i would be fine with any route from now on (rezef is not allowed to be that hot plss).. bring the lads, bring the gals (oliva🌚)!

thank you for the effort and quality scans! 💐

Double-page supporter
I'm confused about one thing, has it been explained what the emperor's relationship with Rezef's mother was? As I understand it, Cayena is the only legitimate child of the emperor and his legal wife. So if not for the fact that she's a woman, she would be the successor. Rezef was an illegitimate child, which is why he was originally mistreated and why his position is so shaky. Heinrich comes from a different branch of the imperial family. Kathryn is another lover of the king. However, unlike Rezef's mother, she apparently managed to retain his interest, and her child is the only one the emperor actually cares for.

But then who was Rezef's mother? Has her position been explained before?

@Kynnath
That will be explained later.
It hasn’t been explained yet, but Rezef’s mom is the Empress. He and Cayena is half-siblings from mother side. His father will be unfolded later on.

Dex-chan lover
@romee: page 3 in the beginning just after Rezef talks:
"Kathryn is someone who'd rather hide for the sake of peacefulness for herself and her than chase power."
-> is it "and her baby/son"? something is messing after the "and her"

Thanks for the chapter. I love my eye candy with high quality translation :D

thanks for the chapter! i love your translations and the way you guys do things, it's so pretty!

yeeeeeeeeeeeees. lady olivia grace could GET IT. i am so here for this girlboss energy. thank you translation team you guys are amazing <3 made my day

Users who are viewing this thread