The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
I find it so weird that the king wants to reward her for... overlooking getting poisoned? Because that shows a lot of maturity I guess? 😂

i love how he's basically like "why doesn't she seem in love with me anymore"
BY THE WAY thank u for the beautiful sfx and translation

Me jumping over different versions each chap. Hahahaha. I must say this team is for quality over whatever else. Kekek thank you so much for the smooth and well thought-out translations, im subscribing to this version moving forward 💕😍

Cayena was madly in love with Raphael and the emperor is suprised to see that she understands how her duty as a princess comes before her love for Raphael. She also wasn't someone who'd willingly visit the emperor even on a bad day and she's even less likely to treat him so lovingly. (the eyes, her hands, gestures all show that) This 'new' Cayena is different and he wants to test her.
The king also finds it surprising that she knows Rezef is the one who poisoned her yet still wants to defend him. He likely wants to know her intentions and where she stands.
Also, Raphael looking pretty fine there lol

thank you for the translations! the other translation was a little confusing so i’ll be reading this ver from now on!

Group Leader
I hopper you guys keep at it! I would prefer "Raphael" but your translation and scans are the best by far!

Everything's so shiny and glitzy... I think I might go blind lolol

It hurts me that he isn't wearing socks 😢

There seems to be a link with chocolate though, first guylian, now Raffaello? Hahah (maybe it's a coincidence)

a single dress like that would take like a hour to draw, how they do it? do they use a 3D model or something

Whoever did the title did a really great job! (=ↀωↀ=)✧ Hopefully you guys will continue, I really like ur TL and how yall CLRD everything! ꒰´꒳`∗꒱

i love this scanlation best of all, thank youu for the updates, i hope you guys will keep translating the chapters

Group Leader
Another black hair red eye ML and another blonde hair blue eyes FL 😂 okay

Users who are viewing this thread