The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
I wish the author didn't include that last thought "although love will always be the same" because it contradicts the previous thought process. It seemed like she was leading to "all emotions can change with time including love" so contradicting that felt weird and unrealistic. Quoting one of my favorite novels (now a webtoon as well) about the timeliness of love, when the MC was addressing someone she used to love and has made the resolve to let go of those feelings: "love has its moments, you missed all of them and now I don't love you anymore".

TiaSaintClaire
My bad I had I read somewhere that they dont have the same mother so thanks for correcting me lol

she plays a dangerous game where no one can know her goal before the end or it will fall apart
in turn if it works everyone will be happy, well, at least long enough for her to try and disappear but even if it fails half way through it will cause a reversal of power and roles
its almost deviously smart if the original heroine doesnt realise it soon and works harder than before even with the stories protection she will have to face the mc's original fate
well it would be deviously smart if that alternative ending was also planned by her which it probably isnt eventhough that tea part was masterful

he's going to have
siscon

and her feelings will remain
unchanged

she's gonna
melt rezef, raph, bayel, and MORE
haha

everyone will be
obsessed with her

first of all, I love the FL, shes really cool in my book. and second, while I was reading I felt a bit weirded out (not with the story!) after reading the 7 chapters so far, I think it's cuz a lot of the panels(?) are zoomed in on the characters and their faces, I feel like I rarely get a complete scene 😅 the art style is freaking pretty though. super curious to know what'll happen with the duke and brother!
thank you for the translations!

Okay, that was kinda cute ngl!
He's awful, he poisoned her and used her and betrayed her and sold her and killed her, but well...she says he's just a child who grew up without love and she's confident enough about changing him so yeah, I hope it'll be great for her, and it's true that him having the support of one of his family members would be nice, he could count and trust on someone, that's not so bad hm, if she has forgiven him, then who are we to go against it? Anyway, I just hope she lives well, of course if he makes another mistake then we ain't forgiving him shit even if she does!
Also, she found a way to be useful to him so that he wouldn't kill her or throw her away again, so that's great~
Thank you for the scanlations everyone~~!!!

She’s just as sneaky as Aria (from Villainess reverses the Hourglass), except she isn’t on a 100% blood lust filled revenge HAHAHA (not that i have a problem with that since aria’s enemies deserved it lol) but Cayena is refreshing in her own way! That bby bro prince would be dead if Aria were his sister HAHAH

Users who are viewing this thread