The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

even though i read in that in the novel
rezef's psychopathic behavior is caused by the king abusing him to get revenge and also rezef's desperation to survive by obtaining power, seeing this in the manhwa makes it obvious what a pos the emperor really is. i almost felt bad for the emperor while reading the novel, but he literally tortured and emotionally abused a CHILD, so he can choke

also, i'm pretty sure that
in the novel it says that rezef and cayena arent biologically related. that's the only reason i'm gonna be able to read the upcoming chapters where he develops a strange yandere fixation on his "sister" without being too disgusted. it's still gross, though. raphael ftw!!!.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she really is twirling this psychopath around her little finger effortlessly.

@Hollow7F
Alright, so I'm only reading the translated novel. BUT, as of current Cayena is actively seeking to bring Rezef down. You know the nanny that Cayena sends a letter to? Yeah well she's dead and it ain't of natural causes, Rezef is a possessive bastard.
Believe me, don't get attached to either of them, the nanny or Rezef. The nanny's dead and Rezef's probably gonna get a horrible end.
All in all, don't like Rezef, you'll hate him soon enough.
Hope you liked the spoiler :)

@afae
No no not Olivia. The nanny that Cayena sends a letter to, the one she saw as a mother figure and the one she baked stuff with in her childhood. I forgot her name but she's the one that Cayena says is her real mother and talks about how this is the first time that she's ever wished for something, I think.
That nanny is gonna die. Olivia's fine (for now, the novel isn't that far for me to tell you whether she's gonna die yet).

Am i the only one who thinks her brother is cute? Im not thirsty over hot guy but, the dude suffered his whole life and melted at his only sister's love

Awww okay, I like this. It’s rare to see an otome isekai where the heroine heals the heart of a brother, rather than the predictable main lead.

Users who are viewing this thread