The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

@ElfBrony This is racism. Of course they make the woman bake an apple pie out of nowhere

what are you referring to as rasist? if she was a male, would it be NOT racism then? are you saying in a roundabout way you want this manga to be yaoi?

@kiko29 hehehe. Here something to make it up for you. If you want to know if Rezef attitude will change, Here it is.

Yes, He did change his treatment toward Cayena. Sadly, it change from removable pawn to obsessive obsession (Harcore Yandere, Comparable or even worse than Yuno Gasai).

I'm very sorry to my co-readers but I ship them(fmc&her [step?]brother).. And I Simp him & him & her

He get so soft when her sister is in his side! Like... really! (I'm sorry to my 99+ husbandos theirs another one to be added😅)

Fed-Kun's army
I love the brother but I have a feeling in my stomach that the author is going to do him dirty and ruin his character development later on

@ElfBrony nope. It's not. First of all, what you mean is sexism. Racism implies that what is going on is discriminatory towards people of a different ethnicity and/or includes prejudices based on a person's ethnicity.
Also, it's not sexism. In the context of this Manhwa usually noble women did not cook. It was the job of commoners and very often executed by men. I'm very sure, that in this case, she decided to bake something for her brother because she is trying to manipulate him. She knows that he craves for affection, so what better way is there for her to show how much she "cares" for him, than to do something"extraordinary and unusual"? It's simply smart of her to do that.

I love this brother-sister relationship, I already read the spoilers but right now I don't mind.

@ElfBrony racism?

Women and men can bake, what's wrong with that.
She knows how to make because her mother taught her not because was female (and even so that is not racism lol).

@Akera93
Touché.

@Shinsoeyebags I thought they already knew since it was literally stated that rezef is an illegitimate child meaning that he’s her half brother, no where did it say he was her step brother.

I'm glad for all the hard world that the groups are doing, but my follows are being murdered with all the updates.

I am in love with Cayena, she's such an amazing FL! Love how she's so smart and is moving away from being the puppet that was controlled in the past timeline. Its also really interesting to see the sibling dynamics and how she's working not so much to take revenge (though that might change?) but seemingly rather to survive and have the best possible outcome for those around her - we love to see it!

Thank you for the translation!!!❤️❤️

That pie looks so good 🤤🤤 now i want an apple pie too 😩😩😩 and it’s 01:06am. (Dammit)

Rezef looking more like a puppy now.. i hope he change in this version/timeline(? Idk)

So.. Rezef really craving affections m, to be accepted and to be loved.. Although the FL is trying her best to fill in the empty spaces, I still wonder if it's all an act too.. Like you know the manipulation kind of type.. She scared me actually

Users who are viewing this thread