The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Can someone clarify about how many raw chapters are out because when I checked kakao, Chap 10-19 was marked as not ready yet but yh I’m still confused bcuz it was different from the locked chapter format....

Also thanks a lot for all of the updates parody scans~(istg when it comes to mass releases we all trust y’all haha🤧✨)

Fed-Kun's army
Who would've thought this kid was so easy to tame? I wonder what'll happen if she wins his trust, then throws him to the wolves.

I'm wondering how we'll have the duke and the princess and if that means somehow the brown haired girl will end up with him instead.
It'll be fun to see it go down!

I have to say, the webtoon makes Resef way way more fluffy than the novel hahahaha.
Now i want him to repent, sadly, until chapters 100 of the novel, he's shown the contrary 😂.
Have no hopes folks, the novel is not over, and the webtoon maybe different, but have no hope.

Hoping she'll be able to change Rezef into a better version.

We all know how difficult the life of a villain/villianess is after reading so many novels and manhwas about them (like "THE VILLAIN'S SAVIOR"). ✨

@Ingra I was just thinking that he seems so fluffy here that it's been giving me hope but I hate him so far in the novel so Idk how to feeeel

This just gets dumber by the chapter. Pity because the art is amazing. I think I'm done though. You folks have fun.

Not only has she gradually wrapped prince bro around her finger, but now all the servants follow her willingly because they have seen with their eyes that she serves as a leash for prince bro's violent tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread