The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
i just binge read this and ohhh my god?? i kept putting off reading the novel but now i may have to binge that too... SHE TAMED HER YANDERE BABY BROTHER, AMAZING!!! just a few gestures of affection and he's putty??? M'AM WHAT WERE YOU DOING ALL THIS TIME i bet she was too obsessed with raphael and into herself aljksdjkl if she had been working on her crazy brother all along he would have NEVER had her killed

thanks for the translations!! i'll def be following this for sure

No way, the intro or prologue or chap. 0 or whatever that was made me hate this guy so much... but the development is awesome asf, i hope their relationship gets even better

Fed-Kun's army
Lol its hard to even hate the brother now since he isn't a psycho but a sociopath thanks to the king...

Can we just focus on Rezef and her? They are so cute I don't need a male lead anymore

Uuuuuhhh this is soooo interestinggg!!

@Amylee :

Can we just focus on Rezef and her? They are so cute I don't need a male lead anymore

Lol thats true. I also in love with their development ♡♡♡

Fed-Kun's army
what? SAME AS WHAT?! you can't just say that and then leave it empty!
(probably same as back then since the next panel show them their childhood lol)

I am gonna put some spoilers here, open it at your own risk.
Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

That aside, liking the art style here.

The manhwa makes Rezef have puppy eyes which makes people like him more because uwu cute but
he’s a manipulative psycopath till the very end, there’s no saving him. I mean, sometimes i do feel bad for him because ✨childhood trauma✨ But he really just views other people as pieces and kills whoever he wants

so they have had good relationship since childhood but Rezef still poisoned and later killed his sister(before the MC possessed her body) anyway... hmm nobody in this family is normal (until MC arrives that is) 😅

Users who are viewing this thread