The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

I kinda don’t care about the ML lol... Can we just have a nice story with her and rezef please? Show me she could turn him into a better person.

i always love a good siscon little brother uwu

can't wait to see their progress becoming closer

Now I am starting to forget about the ML. I wish we could see more of this sibling dynamic and have them rule the empire together.

Let's tame the tyrant first then and deal with the marriage candidate a.k.a. male lead later.

F it. Who gives a f about Raphael?give me a healthy sibling relationship pls. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
He looked so adorable when he got his pie. If his "father"didn't raise him so terribly he would have been perfect. And his aids resigned to seeing murder so quickly they'll learn soon only the princess can control this siscon in the making lol

I'm so invested in the relationship of FMC and Rezef that I wouldn't mind if "things" happened with them.

i do like this a lot but am in the only one i feel like they’re moving a little quicker then the novel?

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I am glad that she's actually trying to help her brother. She wants to give him the love and affection that he yearns for in his heart. I like how he's able to recall a vague memory of their childhood. Sometimes, the fear, anger, and hatred over what's happening in your life can blur out the happy memories of life.

If she keeps going this way, she can definitely change him for the better and be able to help him become a kind emperor.

I keep for getting the brother is not even an adult yet. He's like still a child and is considered highly impressionable and mc is taking advantage 😂. Though, I hope they can really repair their relationship.

the lil bro is so quick to change attitude towards her but I ain't complaining 😌

btw anyone knows how old are the characters here? coming-of-age can be different everywhere so I was just guessing Cayena almost turns 20?

Users who are viewing this thread