The Villainess Is a Marionette

To ease everyone’s mind, this isn’t incest because ML is Raphael (the Duke), Her bro is just a yandere siscon

Seems like some TLs said Cayenna "just" read the novel, but Cayenna was on her second life when she "read" the novel.
She is on her 3rd life now, she "was" Cayenna.

First Time > Contemporary Employee>
Second Time Cayenna.

To clear up possible misunderstandings -
1. ML is the duke (Raphaello), not the brother.
2. This is Cayena's third life. Her first life she lived like in the original novel, her second she was an employee in modern day (and I suppose she encountered a book about her first life where she was the villain), and this is her third life she's trying to rewrite

As there are many groups picking this up, I really hope they are consistent of posting very good quality and readable chapters. Not by just picking and posting several chapters then dropping it on a rush already. 'Cause this novel is one of my faves, I really hope they won't do it. Still, thank you to the translators and scanlators-nim!

First time I hear of a double reincarnation, story up to now has not been a disappointment even though the genre is a bit used. Lets wait and see.

For once the mc is smart. Also, the art style is amazing. 10/10, you should definitely give this a read

Users who are viewing this thread