The Villainess Is a Marionette

@Malmequer I see thank you for clearing that up!
in the stories I've read so far it's usually one of the two scenarios, either the FL is reincarnated to the past or she's isekai-ed into a different world (e.g. webnovel), never both.
and the prologue suggest the latter so I wasn't sure at first lol. and your english is completely fine btw 👌🏻

My thoughts after reading the story:
PFck the male lead and the romance, All I need is more family time btwen her and her brother lol. I care more about their development, I also feel really bad for Rezef for having to go through that kind of childhood. ANYWAYS!! CAN THIS PLEASJUST BE A FAMILY MANGA?! I DONT NEED THE MALE LEAD ASDFGHJKL. (Lowkey find the brother hotter than the male lead too. He and his sister look like angels.)

I hope the brother and sister relationship becomes closer and he’ll turn into a good character but no he sweet Alabama please.

Lala...there are 19 raws.I don't know how many they are going to release today. I'm waiting for more ofc
Thanks BTW
I would be happier if the update was faster❣️

The art is amazing and I'm starting to quite like the story. It is giving me hourglass villainess vibes. I'm likely going to pick up the novel while waiting for the rest of the translation to come out.

wow, the pace of the manhwa is very fast, chapter 9 already reached 17 chapters in the novel. I'm so looking forwards to the new chapters. Thank you very much for translating this series

I don't see much revenging happening in this revenge story, but I am curious to see where it goes. Seems like she's just manipulating just enough to escape, but I hope there's more to it.

lol this shit is dumb as hell an OL becomes a mastermind after dying, whatever it's schlock and I love schlock.

Yo, this princess's manipulation game is on point and I am so here for it. She's playing the long game and I am LOVING it. Can't wait for more chapters!!!

Users who are viewing this thread