The Villainess Is a Marionette

I don´t why but... This is hella boring for me. I had read so many types like these so It´s all so obvious and uninteresting....

Wow 😳 the art of this webtoon is beyond beautiful. Aside from the art, the storyline and characters are pretty good too. Not gonna lie, one of the better isekais I’ve read so far. I just hope it doesn’t fall short later into the series where so many series end up doing.

I want more sibling love moment~
Rezef is like a child whenever he's with the princess 🥺

Ngl I quite like the novel but the manhwa is rushing a bit. A lot of MC's inner thoughts are being skipped so I feel like her intentions arent being made very clear... She has a reason to act certain ways and make certain decisions, the novel makes it clear...

the art is honestly comparable to who made me a princess and i've really enjoyed the story so far too, despite this probably being my 100th+ isekai. looking forward to future chapters! :)

Man I read APS on a lot of their projects so I have much love and appreciation for their work. Nevertheless, I’m gonna have to recommend that everyone read the Illiterate B***** version for this particular title. The context seems more accurate (although APS is still good 💕) and IB does all the sfx’s. I went ahead and reread everything via IB and I’m glad I did. Just a little recommendation from a fellow reader 🥰

the manhwa kind of simplifies the story. im pretty sure
that cayena was only able to switch out her maids by having them get arrogant and careless, and mixing in nut cookies into Cayena’s snacks, which shes deathly allergic to
also it gets rid of a lot of cayenas early thoughts, which are super important because it shows thats shes still a villainess, only w better control. Also, idk if it was mistranslation or smt, but wasnt she supposed to be Cayena, then reincarnated into the OL, and then back into Cayena?

I always get this overwhelming feeling of disgust when the male lead suddenly pulls an "interdasting" on the fl just because she's changed attitude. It's quite repulsive and very disingenuous.

@immabuffbaby yeah you’re right, the manhwa has simplified a lot of things and has def left out a lot of inner dialogue. I suspect this was so they could make the plot move quicker and focus more on the romance aspect of the story. And yep, I also remember Cayena in the novel being reincarnated from her former self to an office lady to now, so I think that was a mistranslation.

Users who are viewing this thread