The Villainess Is a Marionette

I've seen people complaining about the ML, but the abusive one is her husband on her past life... not the ML. Or did I miss something?

PS:
Kendrey (cover dude) is the ML

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with multiple groups wanting to scanlate one series... but this is getting ridiculous

@aralc you missed nothing, raphael was never abusive towards the FL, even in the first life. In this timeline she stalked him, so for obvious reasons he didnt like her or felt confortable being near her before her "change in personality".

Dex-chan lover
mc is a normal person for 1 chapter after that she becomes ready to fight against everyone (and does so) she is nothing like other mc s and its the only thing I dont like about the manga
btw was this manga too popular and author gave permisson to scanlate or something ? every group jumped on it as if they were waiting for it
I disabled all languages except english and even then I get 1 scan group notificiation per hour

The series got released yesterday, and a lot of groups were paying attention to it. Currently there are only 2 groups translating (the other groups just did roughtly 1-5 chapters), i wouldn't say it's a scanlator war or that people need to pick sides. Two groups are actively pursuing it, and they are both doing a good job. Just pick a scanlator you like the translations, and keep reading them.
At most your feed will have an extra chapter which you can ignore without b*tching about it and filling up the comment section with BS about scanlation team beef.

That being said, for anyone who finds the story too rushed, or lacking information, the novel goes deep into what our FL and ML are thinking, which is great and explains the 180 attitude change they all have, as well as the political intrigue of the setting. It's a really good read in tandem with the comic 😊

@k40235
everyone has been waiting for the manhwa FOR MONTHS.... most of us were reading the novel and its soooo good. And whats even better the art is also AMAZING. 💗💗💗💗

this is why i love parody scans. they're fast and reliable. with high qual scans too. huhuhu tysm for this. 😭😍💖

And flame scans rejoins the race for supremacy over this series... who will prevail in the end? Find out in the next episode of The Villainess is a Marionette

Users who are viewing this thread