The Villainess Is a Marionette

Parody Scans Thank you so much for all the hard work you do on all the titles you work to translate on!!! Once again I am addicted to another story that your wonderful crew is translating!!! Please feed me more!!! -Flails xD

Honestly, I’m fine with multiple releases as long as it doesn’t become a petty feud like on some other stories I’ve seen on here... their pettiness really ruined the story for me and I ended up dropping it

Thank you parody scans, most of what i read is translated by you guys, always grateful! to the other scans teams, thank you for your hard work as well!!!

Wow, awesome job to all scanlation teams! We're spoiled for choice and number of releases. Thank you for all you hard work!😃

Tbh, I have to re read chapters as soon as Illiterate b8tches release them since I cannot grip the storyline by reading the other groups, even if they are faster, there are mostly NO SFX translated (which annoys me a bunch, and illiterate b8tches group even take the time to redraw them.... Which makes it so reader friendly...) So, even if they take a bit longer to release a chapter .. I have to read theirs, it's the best one so far

Btw... Since ppl are getting confused.. illiterate b8tches is a group, I'm not insulting anyone...

@awesomelywitchy Ah oop 💀 I just saw that frl I was thinking she was insulting the groups and saying only one of those was worth reading oof
I'm so sorry @FaithlessKey, my mistake I'm so dumb lmfaooo it makes sense now, just ignore my comment

Thank you to all groups scanlating this!!
I read parody and flame on many other series, but for this one, gotta love the bitches hahaha

Honestly, highly recommend the series. So far it's amazing, everyone seems well rounded, there's only one token dumb person (an improvement!) But apart from that, lots of scheming from all sides 😌

I think I'm a degenerate... I would love a incest on this point ???? I don't think reading so many novels did good to my physique lolololololol

Haha I m seeing in quadruple... 🤣
So many groups are on this one. But it deserves it, it’s really good.

Users who are viewing this thread