The Villainess Is a Marionette

TO ALL TRANSLATORS THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BIGGEST ENOJYMENTS IN A LONG TIME JUST THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. And yes @Krobelus it's a speed war and the current leader in the war is "a parody scan" So massive props to them.

@ChukaUruegbe
Well, if other people want to read the later chapters, and choose to read from Parody Scans's translations, then they can do it. I'm not stopping anyone from reading. They can decide whether or not they want to listen to my advice themselves.

a parody scans is a little harder to follow, but after rereading it I kinda get it.

parody scans is very fast and easy to follow. I like the vocabulary they use and over all the speed of every thing. Thank you 😁😝👍

I'm also in agreement that the translation by illiterate bitches was the easiest to follow for me. Not complaining about multiple scanlation efforts however.

You know what I like about this series is that she hasn’t disclosed her plan yet. She just says she’s going to escape her fate. Who is she going to marry, is she planning on becoming the empress, how will Olivia (I think the brown haired girl’s name is) affect the storyline/be used, and what are her plans for the black haired guy who is trying to not get married? But I’m really interested in her end game. Because I don’t think it said whether she planned on becoming the empress or not.

I wasn’t confused at all with A Parody Scans translation. Read all of the groups’ work on this story and liked them all. This is definitely my new favorite story! 😊

Thank you all for the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread