The Villainess Is a Marionette

Went from hating the prince, to kind of feeling bad for him/liking him. Hopefully he does get better when shown some fraternal love :')♥

The FL is cunning and smart, I'm loving this trend of smart FLs lately. I do think its a bit strange that the prince is really a yandere, but I'm enjoying the story so far.

@FaithlessKey aww frl I feel bad, you seem really sweet and I did you like this 🥺 I'm really sorry again, I should have payed more attention ! Can't believe I really misunderstood that much lmfao, dang I feel so dumb

i want to preface this by saying that i think translation groups should be allowed to translate whatever they want. that said, as a native korean and english speaker, i can confirm that illiteratebitches has the most accurate translations out of the 3.

The art is beautiful and the plot is interesting so far. Thank you for all the quick translations!
LYSM

BTW how is everyone pronouncing Cayena? Sayena? Kayena? Which is correct?
In my head, I've been saying Sayena, otherwise it sounds like cayenne pepper imo lol

to everyone who are starting to like Rezef/prince, hold your horses, don’t get too attached. He’ll do something horrible very soon.

Nah Zeref must be scheming something. There's no way his rotten personality will easily change.

To anyone who decides to read this manga. You should read the translations by "illiterate bitches™", and if that isn't an option, read the translation by "FLAME-SCANS". The translations from "A Parody Scans" isn't as good, and might be confusing to some.

@tyco2003 dude at least there trying hard to bring early releases to there group, fuck those other groups a parody scans is the only thing i read from

@ChukaUruegbe
No need to get so worked up dude. I'm just giving newcomers a recommendation. I'm not saying Parody Scans isn't doing a good job, I'm saying that if Parody Scans's translation is confusing people, they should try reading illiterate bitches™ translation.

Im just grateful to all those translators who worked hard for these chapters. Good job guys 😊

Ps: Pls continue translating this manhwa for us

Users who are viewing this thread