The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
@The_DCG There's one ln series where the protag actively sabotages the isekai'd hero cause she was abandoned by him.

Dex-chan lover
So is she a reincarnated too?

@Deoxyribo9
Name? I don't remember reading an isekai like that :eek: Unless it's a novel... then yeah... that's the reason why.....

Fed-Kun's army
Can we just discuss how dumb and cringy the name of the new prince is? Aquasteed...just wtf kind of naming sense you need to have to name your characters like that

Dex-chan lover
I DID NOT EXPECTED THIS MUCH SWEETNESS.
Stop spilling virgin blood for the fluff God. My pancreas can't take this anymore.

Group Leader
@Deoxyribo9

FB_IMG_1554730009168.jpg

Dex-chan lover
on page 13 it's pretty much confirmed that damn bitch is reincarnated and also played sequel of "ring of lapis lazulis" which prince aquasteed in the game

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I'd forgotten about this one. I ended up reading all of, or at least most of the translated novel chapters. As far as the new princes name, If you just ignore the T, it's an okay name. Aquaseed sounds better than Aquasteed to me anyway, lol.

Double-page supporter
Some of the word choice used for the father's speech bubbles seemed a bit confusing to me, but basically she hasn't said yes to the engagement yet, and he wants to honor her wishes, yes? As such, she has the final say and therefore the father himself can't say yes or no right there. Also, apparently him saying he wants to respect his daughters wishes is the equivalent of denying Aquasteed's request for marriage, and because he is royalty that is rude?

It's this conversation that I'm talking about on page 19:

Father: "...but just now my daughter was hurt. And so I would like to respect her wishes."
King: (This is a proposal of marriage from royalty...)
Rose: (Father, that is disrespectful...)

Am I understanding this correctly?

Edit: On a separate note, anyone else notice how many times Prince Aquasteed kissed Rose in the short time they were together? Including the one he gave her when he proposed, he kissed her three times on her hand, once on a lock of her hair, and once on the cheek. I mean, she isn't pushing him away and she clearly likes it, but damn he's moving real fast. Damn, this boy be thirsty!

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the otome genre premise has lured me into reading straight up shoujo manga without realizing it. I don't mind tho, that was hype.

Nothing as manly like reading shoujo manga theese days. *Flex*
But in all seriousness, there's only so much you can get out of a genre and isekai shoujo incarnation is really interesting theese days.

That Akari girl is probably the same as the mc girl tiararose (past life memories whatsoever) otherwhise i cant explain her denpa waves

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I read aquasteed... I get the urge to laugh. Pft ohew the naming sense sure is... Unique. Ignore ignore just look at his face and enjoy the story
Many thanks

@PrivatePublic Waterhorse is actually less funny... Should we all refer to him as seahorse/Waterhorse from now on?

Users who are viewing this thread