The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
I had to expect that Akari was also a reincarnated girl, now it has become a habit to reincarnate more than one person.
But the protagonist is right, if the prince of the neighboring kingdom is the target of the sequel it means that there is another heroine, I hope she is not a reincarnated person herself.
Although I imagine that Akari will try to make her a friend in order to destroy the protagonist, what I don't understand is the reason for all this hatred of Akari towards the protagonist.
You got your prince's heart, you canceled the engagement he had before, now what more do you want?
Don't tell me that Akari wants to try to conquer even this of prince, he would end up proving to be a woman with easy customs. ._.

@ifrittuccia hm I think there is only 2 reincarnates, guessing from what Akari said I think the same heroine is the star in the sequel and follows directly from the previous game, like a continue from your save feature, I'm guessing that Akari's actual goal was Prince Aquasteed (favourite character) and was just following events in the first game to reach the sequel, But either since Aquasteed fell for reincarnate MC or maybe he is also a reincarnate the sequel has been derailed so Akari is pissed.

@unime I figure the dorky names are kinda realistic, for a game. Like, have you never named a character via Google Translate? You think you've named them "Badass McCoolname," except in another language, so it's less chuuni. Then a Finnish speaker comes up and asks why you're named "Derpy McButtpoot."

Dex-chan lover
those who wants to read ahead with the novel, just, know that the story goes downhill after the first arc so don't expect too much x')

Contributor
@The_DCG I think there is a manga with a similar plot but the only thing that makes it different is that it's not based in isekai.

(I will update this I remember which manga that is.)

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, this prince is the real deal!
He makes the girls heart explode with every single phrase he says :p

Fed-Kun's army
Woah woah woah, slow down there Author, you're giving the other authors an heartattack with the more-slightly-realistic reaction from the royal family.

Aggregator gang
I admit, I'm digging this "I got isekai'd to an otome game but we're going beyond the ending so I don't know shit!" premise.

...and holy christ, that guy has balls to just casually mention abducting her. Are we doing the shoujo sadistic boyfriend thing?

Supposed to become Hartknights’ rival for Akari’s affection, probably. I am curious what “something rude” means or if that was just a bluff.

Dex-chan lover
@The_DCG True. lol Especially in otome games, names are so important. It just tickles me every time his name is said, which is literally every other sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread