The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
Maybe Tiararose really was supposed to be the heroine of the sequel game.
I've always thought sequels that take the POV of the antagonist to be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
So, let's assume the Heroine "Akari" is also a Tenseijin. The only flaw in her plan was the other character who also gained memories of the game. Yet Akari, despite realizing the inconsistencies in the event she tried to bulldoze her way through. And failed amusingly

Dex-chan lover
I just love the fact that the dad was ready to jump in to help her unlike what usually happens in these manga 😊

I wonder what Akari is thinking? she already has her harem?
since she probably a reincarnated person, I'm guessing that she either comes from further in the future after the sequel was released, with Tiara being the main heroine in it or she assumed that the sequel would be something like enhanced game mechanics and more routes (like Fairy fencer f: dark advent forces... this is the only comparison I can think of at the moment).
Either way she wanted to be on the Aqua route but couldn't sine she is the MC of the first game. if that is the case then her plan all along would have been to continue the game until she reaches the point where it is possible for her to steal the Aqua route from Tiara.

Lady akira wanna be harem? How funny. She is bad attitude and manner like that.

Well i wanna see what she is doing on the next chapter. If she wanna hurt rose-chan,, i gonna curse her with my own hands πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘Ώ

Dex-chan lover
@TachibanaMaho
Read enough "otome vilainess isekai" and you get to know that most heroines are like that. So far only two have deviated from that cliche.

Dex-chan lover
@chenando1:
Why does water boy not react negatively to thot calling him aqua?
He was probably too high on joy from the sudden stroke of fortune that he's been dealt by Hartknight breaking off the engagement in such a way that his love looks 100% the part of an innocent victim (which she is) rather than properly vilified as a nagging bitch (which she should've been according to the game's plot). Besides, he did end up expressing his disdain for her in page 13, even if he didn't name a specific action (Really, where do you want him to start? Calling him in such an inappropriately familiar manner, manhandling him in public, talking back to him with what to everyone but her sounds like nonsense... the list goes on).

Group Leader
akari's behavior was absolute revolting. what a desperate and slovenly thing.

these shitty otome female main characters think they can get away with talking familiarly and acting intimately with any guy LMAO. the audacity

also. where be that ch4, dude :(

π•Ώπ–π–†π–“π–π–˜ 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–™π–π–Š π–ˆπ–π–†π–•π–™π–Šπ–—.

Users who are viewing this thread