The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@mimicking

Considering in most otome novels / games there's appearantly reverse harems, and none of them have any problem with that, despite the inheritance issues, political problems and martial squabbles it would cause later on.

Dex-chan lover
Villainness > Heroine

CHANGE MY FKING MIND.

SERVES THE THOT RIGHT.

the black haired girl (heroin) make me cringe. it make it hard for me to read the chapter from her stupidity.

@MrFunplace I think the soldiers are holding the spears offscreen and she is trying to push them away.

@somane44 I don´t think she is stupid. From what I see, she seems to be reincarated as well and believes that everything is gonna play out like in the game. Which it doesn´t.

when things get too real, but you still want to hold on to your harem D:
"Tiara will do something rude to the Prince" my guy have you looked at the mirror?
You aint gonna get both Princes!

jak

Contributor
Tiararose doesnt seem like a villain when before the mc took over. And I think she would have been the heroine in the sequel.

Aggregator gang
Hartknights has such a great array of "oh god, we fucked up" faces this chapter.

@jak
I think it's a matter of perspective. I bet she came off as a real jerk to the players of the original game, but it really seems like that was a combination of her being a standoffish and blunt sort of person and the players not understanding her (fairly reasonable) motives. She seems to have been in a "don't shoot the messenger" sort of situation - not intentionally being mean, but trying to tell the heroine that her conduct offended against the setting's rules of propriety.

OK that made me cringe... Akari ..she can't be a heroin in Otome game if she was I doubts anyone will play that game XD ... This is my second time reading villian as MC my first was "Yandere Otome Game" .... the heroin and the villain our MC was both cute but here I'm sorry X( .. Akari have cute appearance but as from this CH she have a bad personality ... Tho the other charactes is OK .. Sorry if I offended anyone but I'm speechless from this all and as I said its my second villain as MC and that be supposed heroin X3

And there something why akari have Japanese name ... As Tiararose said in 2ed or 3rd CH the name in the heroine is by choice of the player ...aren't she supposed to have a name from same area/country ? Like everyone and like our villain MC.

Contributor
This chapter is even more sweet with the second read...if we ignore Akari.

Seeing Tiara blush like that is so cute.

Aqua prince flirting with her so hard after his proposal and the heroine can't shake it to like his sexual harassment lol
Sorry, it's just it's really sudden how he is touching her so much after they just officially met.

This Prince Aquasteed is good. The way he makes his advances appear natural, smooth flowing LOL

Users who are viewing this thread