The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
I will happily consume something that is all fluff. Need more manga that cuts to the chase and gets to the romance!!!! Anywho, my guess is similar to everyone's below: Akari is probably reincarnated as well. Im also thinking our MC was set to be the rival in the second game as well... with Akari acting as the protag and Aquahorse as the love interest. Makes me a bit worried we might get a romance bait-and-switch but I also think a story about a young couple that has to overcome challenges is cute! I dig it, cant wait for the next chapter

Aggregator gang
First of all I want to know this:
1. Why does water boy not react negatively to thot calling him aqua?
2. Was the game a harem otome game? Cuz thot seems to really care for men other than her now fiancee prince.

Dex-chan lover
Tiara was a lot...cuter than I expected. She's so easily flustered because her old fiance sucked at being romantic, and that's adorable. Happy to see more of him teasing her and her struggling to build up resistance.

@Svelandria Not wrong, but I think it makes sense. From his perspective, this hopeless love suddenly flung wide open with opportunity, so you either hesitate or go all in as hard as you can to get the girl while the chance is still there.

Aggregator gang
It seems that idiotic black hair is probably the same as the MC? She seems to have the knowledge of the game as well. Still though if she's not she's don't know the rules of being a noble and incredibly obnoxious. She's a commoner right?
And Prince Aquasteed is the man! xD

Supporter
I have a theory:
If Mr. Aqua isn't following the whims of the heroine as she was expecting, he might be a reincarnate as well, but with no knowledge of the game.

Dex-chan lover
With how quick and determined Aquapony is to move in on his girl, I'm half expecting him to be a yandere.

Contributor
The cutest villain otome game manga I've ever seen
m9ru5t.jpg
[/spolier]

Contributor
Begone Akari, you THOT.

Very fluffy chapter here, our Fmc really crushed on him, it was nice to see her blush like that.

Aggregator gang
Yea him being so forward on their first meeting does come off as agressive and perhaps yandere-y. But it could just be good chemistry you never know with stuff like that

Page 21 artist made a boo boo on the crosses Spears. Guard on right is holding his but the girl is holding the other while the guard that is supposed to be holding it is standing back.

Fed-Kun's army
With that kind of obsession, i'm not gonna surprised if Aquasteed turns out to be a yandere. And it seemed that Tiara is not the only one that got reincarnated.

Users who are viewing this thread