The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Tiara is so adorable. And I’m really liking Aquasteed, curious to see what’s next with that awful woman Akari, I want to see her go down!!

Should make a manga like "Help! I'm stuck in a badly written otome game!". People who didn't actually appear in the game are more or less normal, but any game characters are stuck with expositionary dialog and/or monologues, wooden acting and wildly inconsistent personalities, and those without lines are more or less cardboard cutouts. The MC mainly just tries whatever she can think up to escape the plot but keeps getting pulled back in. She played the game only briefly before getting isekai'd, having thrown the game in the trash after stubbornly completing one wholly unsatisfying good end.
The game was known for it widely branching storyline and many possible endings, advertising almost 10000 hours of gameplay in total, but it's all terrible.

I don't get it, even if you're from the modern times, getting into physical contact with someone is highly disrespectful... Is it just girls, I highly doubt that too...?

Dex-chan lover
lo and behold, it must've been that the main character for the sequel is Tiara and nobody knew since both the heroine and the villainess died before the release.

@ZeroLight315

Indeed, it is highly disrespectful...
there's such a thing as personal space and invasion of personal space.
treat it the same way as acting close and patting the CEO in the back whilst in the middle of a corporate meeting.

Damn Akari is so annoying. She is stupid too. Girl i know that you probably came from another world as well but at the very least you need to learn your manners. She's just distasteful, are you intending to keep both princes for yourself?? Even in games there is no such thing, you can only pick one route at a time. That also works the same way in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Wow whoever incarnated as Akari is actually stupid...
Like who the fuck does that ?!

At Keats the other dumb heroines from other series reacted that way because they were confused at how much the story changed but this one literally had everything she wished for...

Ah yes
Akari is a reincarnated person
And she is prettu dumb
And this is just my theory
So the sequel that suppose to happen is the villainess and the villainess in the sequel will be different. Lel. Im useless in theory

Dex-chan lover
These stories really need to establish how did the "heroine", reincarnate or not, manage to snag the prince in the first place. Like do they use their own personality or what because what she did there was inexplicable, straight up embarrassing.

Group Leader
"lady tiara tends to speak bluntly. now, please come this way."
what. the. fuck. she just pulled on a prince's arm......wow

Fed-Kun's army
props to Tiara's maid though, she's always supporting her and genuinely wants her to be happy. i hope she brings the maid with her if she ever gets married with Aqua

Fed-Kun's army
yeaaah become the queen of the neighboring country and then....CRUSH that country and grind it to dust! enslave the MC and throw her into a pack of goblins o3o

And another madly in love prince but at least he chose the right girl not the brainless greedy bitch.
And the prime minister wins the best dad award.

I know it was supposed to be played as some kind of romantic moment or something; but when Prince Aquateen Hungerforce was touching her hair, it just gave me yandere rapist vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread