The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Prince Aquasteed is too perfect and everything is going too well for Tiara...
when is the drama happening??

Dex-chan lover
Too much romance. Too little Isekai themed development for me. Without Isekai, it seems like an ordinary romance to me.

Plot twist, Aquasteed is actually a dangerous nutjob that acts nice to get her to marry him. That or the manga is genuinely fluffy

Dex-chan lover
well if you guys really fine with spoiler
@henrykez
i don't know if you can really call it drama but some problem appeared after he take tiara back to his kingdom which was apparently the sequel to the game with prince aquasteed as one of the romantic target and the main heroience was his childhood friend and the girl who was blessed with water spirit
@Nk9bjP4A
well more like the heroine always help tiara since she and tiara become a friend after the conflict between them is gone. she always helping her since tiara enter the sequel of the game as the same role of the first game
:v

This moment when you have read the novel. Hehehe I love seeing y'all in doubt

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting for plot after so long so seeing the original love interest start having regrets is fine with me. We need some stimulus.

Brutal bad things have to happen. I just wish there was like 10 more chapters of fluff before getting into the necessary, "Gotta steal her now from you" trope.

Dex-chan lover
That boat sailed when you went full fuck boy and ditched her in front of everyone

Regretting already? lmao now get lost and let Tiara x Aquasteed

Dex-chan lover
@baxkill nah, the boat sailed when someone with political backing decided to extend it to her. Had waterhorse not decided to do that, the prince could have forcefully made her re-accept their engagement at a later date, despite everything. Possibly even force her to become a second wife.

Users who are viewing this thread