The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, this was so sweet! The cute date! Both of them blushing! ❤️❤️

Let the asshole prince die of jealousy, he has no room in this romance! 😌

Aggregator gang
Oh no no no no, dont you dare come saying you want to get tiara back you shitty prince. You lost her because of your idiot brain and now she is living the happiest life she can get so you better get you prince as out of her way of marrying aqua!!

Don't you dare to pursue her prince Heartache, you had your chance and you blew it big time.

Prince Aqua is the best man for her, don't you dare pursue her

Thanks for the chapter!

Aqua needs to sweep her away quick before there's any interference

Double-page supporter
Pretty basic wish-fulfilling story. But its done right, so theres not really much to complain about.

Art: 6.5
Plot: /
Execution: 7

Fed-Kun's army
I have mixed feelings about the story so far, on one hand Hartknight is definitely in the wrong but the way he realized his mistakes so quickly so far make him more interesting than Aquasteed for me.

THIS IS ALL AKARI'S FAULT. At least now she's with Aqua and their interactions are so pure and adorable ahahahaha buuuut Hartknight realizing his wrong doing is indeed something I want to see how he'll deal with.

Aquasteed is a pro charmer but its nice how he earnestly tries to consider her feelings. As for Hartknight, I'm glad he's realizing the error of his ways but as other people said, the ship has sailed. There are times where we have to deal with the consequences of our choices and I think that's the case for him here.

While this chapter was too good and I may now have diabetes from just how sweet this ship is, Akari is way too quiet for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread