The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.5

Fed-Kun's army
who even cares about akari and that stupid prince!!!! the end with tiara and aqua made it not a waste of an extra but still, no

thank you very much for the update tho!

Fed-Kun's army
@vierseason @Azure_1802

@sumirufus I see, that makes sense why I haven't seem any thus far! I got interested in that game and may check it out now~ Thanks a lot!

I guess it really is an old cliche nowadays for otome games, that saw it's renaissance of sorts through the isekai otome genre and now is a cliche of the novels based on the games rather than the games themselves... And along the change from the games>manga/novels is the intensification of their bad ends and etc for plot related reasons... o3o

It all makes sense now!

Does Hartknight actually learn his lesson? Will the ‘helpless ‘ Akari ever be useful? I srsly will hate this manga if they get a happily ever after before the main cast.

Who cares about those two??!!!! They're a waste of extra chapter!!! We need more Tiara and Aqua!

Group Leader
I just read her name as "Akari Telolet" or "Akari Tulalit (clumsy or something like that)"...

Laugh in +62

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Tetoloyete sounds like some obscure native american/prehispanic tribe.

...what a waste of paper, ink, Internet and time... Except for the 4-koma

Users who are viewing this thread