The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Hmm I do somehow feel a bit of the dark side coming from Aqua dude in this chapter. Think our female mc did make a remark about something like that when she first saw his char design too iirc?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh he's too good to be true but why do the hoe and jerk keep butting in, no one even remembers yall names smhh

Lewd? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you guys are serious then I guess humanity is doomed since the future generations will die of embarrassment or disgust just by sharing a glance 🤣🤣🤣

Fillyn on the panel 18 made me so happy, with the fist bump. I was like what the hell you dumb prince, don't touch Tiara. You threw her away now you want her back??? F off.

Fed-Kun's army
aahhh seeing everyone giving love to Fillyn is making me happy too. i adore the hell out of her.
i ship Fillyn with Elliot, but even if it doesn't happen, a platonic relationship where they become bestfriends and bond over how much they adore their lady and prince would be cute enough for me 😳

AND KISS SCENES, BLESS YOU AUTHOR. i need their wedding now!!!
and that dumb prince and useless ass heroine deserve some major ass beating. if they do something to Aqua and Tiara.... i'd fight them and feed them to the sharks.

Fed-Kun's army
YEAH! in your face Hartknight!

also....uh this magic is probably gonna be...an annoying one like the MC exclusive annoying

To be honest im just skipping most of it because its kinda just cheesy and i already know where this is going and just go to the spicy parts

i don't know if anyone else is thinking this...
but I'm shipping Tiara's maid with Aqua's magic guard person
I hope that happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread