The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

that was too much pda ewwwww get a room

also wtf akari you cause so much drama

Fed-Kun's army
akari go awaaaaaay also TAKE THAT YOU STUPID PRINCE!!! but also wow i agree aflkjsdfk so much pda... i'm blushing

thank you for the updates~

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I'm really liking Fillyn and I also ship her with the Knight.

As for Tiara and the Prince Aqua, I feel like it's way too much PDA considering their location. I mean in a flash (like a literal flash of light) the knights were standing guard in front of them.

Dex-chan lover
me on pg.36: oh they gonna fuc-- *bright flash* OH COME ON, WE WERE JUST GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!

and I thought Hartknights already got over their disengagement? I'm gonna have to go back and reread some details I probably forgot.

@Eraviel I completely agree! So good to see.

And why can’t they let her be happy, ugh! Then again this might mean we are sooner to seeing both go down hard!

Dex-chan lover
A sudden, super bright light, so intensive it seems to be washing off all details and other colours (or lets say shades since this is a B&W manga). It can't be anything else but a nuclear bomb going off. Probably some kilometers away since the characters didn't immediately die. I expect to see a mushroom cloud rising high in the sky in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
rude to think but this prince is so handsy, doesn't he know how hard it is to maintain beauty?

Users who are viewing this thread