The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Once again, Prince Seahorse saves the day, riding gallantly on his.... wait, can a seahorse ride a horse?

Dex-chan lover
I feel warm and fuzzy. Is this a shred of what it feels like to hug a girl you like?

@pikonyanko, does the story stay this one-note and fluffy? Cause if the romance is sailing I like to have a side of political intrigue to keep things spicy, which this so far has been lacking. Stories like this (as it is so far) are like cotton candy: light, sweet, and easily consumed, but not satisfying or flavorful.

@missmercurial I've read up to chapter 50 (100 are translated so things may pick up) and there's some drama once they move to marineforest, but it's very minor and things are resolved quickly. I don't think there's any intrigue of a political nature at all in what I've read.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I like being on the same page as Fillyn , get outta here heartknight

Dex-chan lover
I hope there's more development to the "isekai" part of the story. kissy kissy is dragging on a bit too long for me.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one leaning towards shipping fillyn and elliot?

Hummmmmmmmmmm that can't be good, this akari's doing

Aqua and Tiara are so perfect together!!

Thanks for the chapter!!😁

oh let me guess, is the timeline about to get reset? Holy Prayer = the reset button
Akari seemed adamant about collecting them all, like pokemon, for a harem ending. I can't see any other reason for such a large scale magic.

Users who are viewing this thread