The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Omg guys idk what going on or what yall talking about. Like reading yall comments giving me bad vibes. Thank for that little spoiler now I'm debating if I SHOULD continue reading this ahaha (;-; ) imma be on break & come back like waaaaay later

Oh no not again 🤦🏾‍♀️
Another author who refuses to let the story end and keep pulling shit out of their ass for no good reason. This story was not a masterpiece the first few chapters were good then it became frustrating and the end was generic but it was enjoyable and that's enough. If it ends here then it would've been a good shoujo that's why I'm so angry right now. I really hate it when authors start milking their stories just let it end.
Oh my god I read the spoilers and jesus fucking christ what was the author thinking?? 😐
Yeah I'll pretend that this is the end it was a fun read see you all in another cheesy shoujo bye bye 👋🏾

Yup. I'm done. Good ending. Nice nice!

Okay. SEQUEL HEROINE PUT HER FEELINGS BEHIND, they got married,
received fairy king's blessings, get lovey dovey and nothing more.

THE END. Let's pretend that last page didn't exist. 😃

Fed-Kun's army
yeaaaah kidnap the author! and blackmail them to not continue this and end it on a good note! start the witch hunt o3o
(DON'T actually think i'm seriously considering that....that's a crime...don't do that)

anyway....well was wondering what kind of crisis they're gonna do next so....its Sea fairies King(Queen) next... guess they'll making her cry lol

After this part, the story is gonna go downhill boring dragon ball adventures. Let’s stop it here.

Wait what it's not over?!?!?!? WTF 😂😂
Ok but why did the Aqua even have to go up to the other girl in the first place, bruh you're in the middle of getting married

The clasic continue plot is the sea fairy king gonna trouble tiara "because you stole him from my lady" or something and then lady aishira(?) im sorry i forgot her name, she move on or has someone else and then they reconcile, :v

Dex-chan lover
Glad there is more tbh. Even if ending it there would have been fine. Also, they totally banged right? We gonna see kids? :)

Sksksk good job Akari. Also I knew it... Can't Tiara enjoy her married life for at least a chapter? There's already new drama coming. 😩

Users who are viewing this thread