The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

It was cute at the start. I loved Tiara's jealous reaction whenever Prince Aqua and Aishira on the scene. But, these days...it's too much. I kinda fed up with her anxiety. It's eating her slowly. I used to like her strong will, but now I'm not so sure anymore. She's so weak now Prince Aqua got no choice except resort to flirt on her everytime she's throwing a tantrum. I hope I'm not come to hate this series in the future.

Dex-chan lover
In the beginning is cute, but it gets really exhausting. We get that you love your Prince, but you should at least trust him instead of running in tears everytime 😑

Ahh I feel so bad for her and I understand why she's so anxious 😭 I mean the story proceeded the same way as the game intended in the first part and she even knew the plot then. But moving towards the second game's plot, she doesn't know anything. She's too afraid of becoming the overbearing villainess that the plot wanted her to be. I mean, I get the frustration and it makes me anxious to see her hold all her feelings in, but I'm feeling like this is a plot point that leads to her finally overcoming the last wall between her and Prince Aqua, u feel?

For someone that paranoid of getting NTR'd because destiny of a subpar game whose plot already went off the rails ages ago, she sure fails to notice that the magical man who appears and whisks her away every now and then might make the prince a tad wee jealous.

I like the series but the one thing that makes me laugh everytime are the names. Tiararose, Aquasteed, Marine Forest. Did the author use a shoujo fantasy generator or somethin? They literally sound like out of My Little Pony.
Otherwise, cute series with good art. The FL has been falling into the ‚perfect, adorable, ditzy crybaby’ shoujo heroine stereotype lately tho.

Why is she such a solid and confident character before as the supposedly villainess but now that she's a complete mush cake worrying about everything like s complete 180 from her character before. I hope it doesn't turn in to a bait and switch kind of thing where the author offer confident interesting mc but we then suddenly get the opposite of that

I read the novel and MC’s wishywashy , unconfident behaviour will still continue even though the prince loves her. The prince will bring MC from the fairy king and If I remember correctly, he would fight the fairy king.

When MC and the prince gets married, apparently, the FL wore the same colour dress as the prince’s hair (it’s a while since I read the novel) and I think she was going to either confess or object the wedding. But the japanese FL was invited to the wedding and she stopped the FL. Kinda a redemption if you ask me.

I think the event will keep occurring even though Tiara does her best to stop because the event is something you program.. it has many choose how it will occur.. believe me when it comes to programming, you will not choose it to have one choice. so, it will happen when the choice for the events are fulfilled.. but this is only for computer programming and of course, the real world is far different from this theory.. but in my heart, I know it will happen.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if I just have a bad personality but I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, HATE this kind of MC.

Could it be that Tiara has become the Female lead, rather than the Villainess?
Because this other capture target(Fairy King) is head over heels for Tiara too.
And the supposed Female lead was like envious of them before and normally it’s always the Villainess who is envious and blinded by jealousy. Aggh I don’t know anymore.
It’s just a speculation, but I feel like Tiara and Aishira switched roles.

Hmmm... I am quite annoyed by her weak-minded and weak confident. I don't know if I should continue -3- she needs to like have more courage.

Honestly it was a really nice story at first but Tiara’s gotten so narrow minded and paranoid with no intricate plan of any sort to avoid possible disasters. Not to mention she holds things in too much and makes the people dear to her worry. Like why the hell is she confiding in Keith when Aqua is so determined to treasure her?! She has never tried to talk this out with Aqua even though it concerns their relationship and it seems he would be more than happy to believe any of her words. It shows she doesn’t trust him nor his love deep down. Considering the story has already started to change why does she have to twist herself into a frenzy thinking everything is predetermined. It’s so stupid! This is one of the few stories that has really annoyed and frustrated me. Such a shame too considering I like the art style.

Everyone be talking about how the MC is annoying, but I dropped this some time ago because of the names. :/

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm only at chapter six but i keep smiling like an idiot
>tfw u r no fantasy prince to tease a cute girl.

Artwork is beautiful but I agree that the MC female is like nails on a chalkboard. How is she relatable at this point? Not at all. Constantly fearing the worst, running away, and not putting a stop to the second male character's advances. The way this is going I almost think she'll alter her path by sheer anxiousness. And if she does, well she's got no one else to blame but her idiotic self. Seriously, she's not showing a single shred of becoming a strong heroine at all.

Dex-chan lover
at this point akari is a more interesting character than the protagonist herself

Users who are viewing this thread